Because at Australian Visa Advice we can help you get your loved one home to Australia more quickly, easily and cheaply!
- We are a team of highly qualified and experienced Australian Migration Consultants.
- Our aim is keep our standards high but prices low.
- We strongly adhere to the code of conduct and ethics of the professional bodies of the countries in which we operate.
- We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, personal service while maintaining the highest possible standards of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity and dedication.
- Over the years we have established an impressive reputation for assisting partners and family members to visit, study or migrate permanently to Australia through providing both advice and assistance with Australian visa applications.
- Our visa success rate is Exceptionally High, even with prior refusals!
- As a result we get a lot of repeat business and many of our former clients refer their family, friends and colleagues to us.
- We specialise in visa applications for citizens of Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia and we have helped 100′s of Australians get their girlfriends and partners back home. We have an excellent knowledge of the specific requirements and procedures for these countries.
- We charge reasonable prices – providing you with value for money.
- We offer a personalised and in-depth assessment of your options and chances of obtaining a visa and if you then choose to use our services we provide you with ongoing support and assistance.
- We protect you from the high risks associated with trying to self-prepare a complex application – giving you peace of mind!
Our Visa Applications have an Exceptionally High Success Rate!
We understand that the decision to take your girlfriend, spouse or partner back to Australia is a big one, and you want to be sure that you choose and obtain the correct visa. However, the visa process can be tricky to navigate on your own and many potential visitors to Australia grossly underestimate both the complexity of visa applications and the lack of assistance that Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) provides. As Australians we are able to fly in and out of many countries without even needing a visa. But it is not the same when a foreign citizen wants to come to Australia, even as a tourist. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WANTS TO ENTER AUSTRALIA NEEDS TO HAVE A VALID VISA. In summary, people greatly underestimate the possibility that their application, or the application of their loved one, may be refused.
Approximately 70% of all DIY Applications Fail!
Industry feedback has indicated that an estimated 50% of all Applicants who lodge their application online and directly with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) get it WRONG and FAIL because they did not use a qualified and experienced Migration Agent to check their eligibility and advise on and prepare their applications.
It is estimated that a further 20% of Applicants who do not use a Migration Agent become confused and frustrated with application process and find it difficult or impossible to get answers to their specific concerns or questions from DIBP. As a result, they unnecessarily drop out of the application process.
Overall, this equates to an estimated 70% FAILURE RATE for “Do-It-Yourself” Applicants applying directly to DIBP or an Australian Embassy, Consulate or High Commission.
When you compare this failure rate with our EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH SUCCESS RATE it is a very smart move to use our services: Australian Visa Advice.
Our Staff are Approachable and Professional
- All of our staff are fully qualified and experienced in Australian Immigration Law.
- We are dedicated and committed to maintaining our high professional standards.
- We keep up to date with changes in the Migration law – which ensures you the best chance of success!
- We use local native speakers and professional translators in all of our communication with our Thai and Philippine clients where requested.
Our Services Include
- Online, telephone, or face-to-face consultations.
- Professional visa and immigration consultations and advice.
- Ongoing advice and support plus the preparation of visa applications when you choose our full visa service.
Regardless of which level of service you use, you can be confident that are getting the most up to date and professional advice from a fully qualified and experienced Australian Migration Agent!
We offer you a comprehensive initial consultation free of charge. The process is really easy:
- Enter your details on the Home page or Contact Us page.
- We will then contact you asking you for your details and your contact number (landline/Skype) and a convenient time for us to call.
It really is that easy!
During the consultation our Migration Consultant will make an assessment of your case, and will discuss with you some of the following issues:
- advice on the correct visa category;
- sponsorship support;
- advice on visa application;
- response to questions;
- details of all costs.
Why is This Assessment Important?
You will get a much clearer idea of your possible visa options, processing times, costs and overall eligibility.
Our pre-application assessment allows our Migration Consultant to weigh up the strengths and weaknesses of your case. This will enable us to best advise you on your next course of action. This allows you to avoid wasted time, effort and official application fees!
Australian Visa Advice
We are here to help you.
We can help you avoid the application pitfalls as well as removing the complexities and the risks out of the application process. The official Government visa application fees can be many thousands of dollars, and these fees are NOT refundable, so don’t go through the visa application process by yourself and risk failing. Get it right the first time!
We offer you a service that ensures that your application has the best possible chance of success. We guarantee that your application will be the very best that it can be.